blog away at blipblipi

Studio and more studio!

Well, just an update on my lovely studio. I have built the wall, which was a major event and required much more time and effort than initially anticipated. It looks great, and I have put a side panel off one end so that I have a kind of door opening.

I have painted the walls and window frames, and I have painted the floor RED. It looks fabulous if I do say so myself, and has attracted many comments amongst my fellow studio residents.

Having a bit of a problem with the blind, as the fixtures broke and also the window is narrower at the top than at the bottom, but at an absolute squeeze it should just fit. So once the new brackets arrive I should hopefully get it up there.

I am covered in red brick dust from drilling holes, which has got everywhere and does not seem to wash off. So I have to retouch the paintwork around the window, otherwise my lovely white blind will get red smears all over it and that will really bug me!

I am moving my stuff from the temp space into my new space tomorrow, so onwards and upwards. I also need to get the electrician in to put three plug points around the room, as it only has one at the moment.

Here are some more pictures of my lovely space.

Leave a Comment

Let us know your thoughts on this post but remember to play nicely folks!